Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fast Dash to Class Dining - Taco Bell!
What's the healthiest and still taste yummy at Taco Bell??
Ordering anything off the Fresco Menu is the way to go! Healthier and great tasing! We are there!
College Lifestyles™ is on a mission to educate all co-eds on:
(1) Healthy lifestyle and body image.
(2) Eating for fun! (Foods to improve mood, concentration, smarts, and skin health)
(3) Eating disorder prevention.
(4) Dressing to flatter all shapes and sizes!
(5) Discovering our individual style to shine like the pearl!
(6) Etiquette to survive in the real world!
College Lifestyles ™ is now booking programs for the fall and spring semester. Please visit www.shellymariespeaking.com for a complete list of programs. Book our newest programs ‘From Diet to Disorder: A Sororities Guide to Taking a Stand on Eating Disorders,’ ‘How Do I Look: A Sizzling Body Image Workshop,’ and ‘My Entire Chapter is on a Diet’ during National Eating Disorder Awareness Week from 2/22/09 – 02/28/09 or anytime during February or March (National Nutrition Month) and receive discount pricing! Email email@example.com for more information!