Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Blog that We Love (Hint - It belongs to one of our Correspondents!)

We love, love, love hearing stories from savvy co-eds!

Lee Tilghman, a student at Saint Joseph's University, is one of our favorite savvy co-eds! (So we are a little biased - she is one of our correspondents for College Lifestyles!)

'Lee-Lee' is a jokester, a beauty, loves making people laugh (her blog will have you laughing out loud), loves peanut butter, lives in the dorm, is a huge Phillies fan, a college freshman, and did we mention is recovering from an eating disorder. Lee started a blog 'For the Love of Peanut Butter' where she tells her story of recovery and current progress.

As Lee says in her blog, 'I believe this blog is going to be about me, A-Z. This includes alot about food, my days, my recovery, my preferences, my new obsessions (I get them alot!), and my ups-and-downs.'

'For the Love of Peanut Butter' is not only about her recovery, also includes some yummy, yummy dorm friendly recipes, and lots of 'Lee-Lee Humor!'

Click here to learn about Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment