Sunday, October 5, 2008
It's getting chilly! Sylish Hoodies for Fall from Gap with 4 Ways to wear!
The crisp air of fall is here!
Do you have to put away your tanks and camis? Not necessarily! Instead of putting on a sweatshirt that is 4 sizes to big for you; stay warm and stylish with hoodies (such as the one shown here from the Gap).
Tips on selecting the right hoodie for you:
(1) Make sure shoulder seams hit the shoulder. Any seam that falls below the shoulder means the hoodie is too big.
(2) Sleeves should hit where the thumb meets the wrist.
Tips on wearing:
(1) Layer with a thin cami or tank. Anything too bulky will cause a fitted hoodie to ride up.
(2) Sporty: Wear with a white cami/tank, yoga pants, tennis shoes, hoop earrings.
(3) Casual: Wear with pink or light green cami/tank, commuter shoes, studs.
(4) Nautical: Wear with a striped cami, jean shirt, sandals.
(5) Jet set: Wear with a nude cami/tank, white pants, scarf, and Jackie-O sunglasses.