Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Who Doesn't Love a Great Movie!? Our top 5 movies!
It's almost summer! The sun, the fun, and sometimes 'What am I going to do tonight?' Tired of flipping through the channels (let's be honest, some of us will be away from our sorority sisters and best friends) with nothing to watch? Give yourself a facial, mani, and pedi while watching our top 5 movies!
Rent (or download to itunes) our favorites:
1. Grease. Who doesn't love Sandy and Danny? Singing, dancing, and Pink Ladies! What more could we ask for?
2. Say Anything. 80s, 80s, 80s. Who could forget the famous scene where Lloyd holds up the boom box and In Your Eyes in playing.
3. Shag. If you love Grease, you will love Shag. Follow the travels of 4 southern ladies as they take a detour from Fort Sumpter to Myrtle Beach.
4. Casablanca. (For the romantics - and it is our directors FAVORITE movie. She quotes it constantly!) Follow the love story of Isla and Rick. According to our director, the most romantic line in the world is said when Rick tells Isla, 'We'll always have Paris.'
5. Sixteen Candles. Another 80s classic! We all have felt how Samantha has felt at one time in our lives!
6. Sex in the City
7. The Breakfast Club
8. Steel Magnolias
9. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
10. My Best Friends Wedding
11. Pretty Woman
12. Legally Blonde