Sunday, November 9, 2008
Polka Dot Top from French Connection! (5 Ways to Wear!)
We love this Polka Dot Tie Top from French Connection ($49.99). It transfers easy from Fall to Winter.
Tips on Wearing:
1. Business Attire - Wear tucked into trousers or a pencil skirt. On a cooler day, top with a blazer. Simple silver hoops and bracelet will top the look.
2. Boho style - Wear untucked over trousers or skirt with an open vest. If wearing with a skirt, wear with opaque tights.
3. Going out - Wear tucked into a mini skirt, burgundy opaque tights, metallic heels, and gold jewelry.
4. Classic - Wear tucked into a denim pencil skirt, strapy red heels, gold cuff bracelet.
5. Jet set - Wear tucked into high waisted white trousers, gold hoops, gold cuff bracelet, Jackie-O sunglasses, black pumps.