Monday, January 5, 2009

Meet Anna, a sorority leader, from Eat Well and Be Fabulous: A Guide for the Modern Day Woman


Anna is sweet as sugar, but is hiding a secret.....

Anna is a typical college 'overachiever.' She's an active member of her sorority and lives in the chapter house suite at her university. Anna's expression: 'I LIVE for coffee. I am so tired. I just walk around campus drinking coffee to wake up.'

Anna's schedule is not 9-5, it's 7am-2am. She says, 'I don't have any time to cook, and by the time I get to the dining hall, it's closed. I eat crackers constantly.'

Anna tiredness was catching up with her, all nighters were all too common. When she washed her face and realized that it wasn't mascara under her eyes, but dark circles; she decided to change!

How did she 'Radiate Fabulousness?' Flip the page.....

No comments:

Post a Comment